News Flash! June Potluck!

Go down

News Flash! June Potluck!

Post by melissajmueller on Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know the next potluck is scheduled for Sunday, June 8th at the home of Matt Yaeger and Becky Sussman. They will post details soon. I sure hope to see you there! (If you've never attended one of these potlucks, we especially want to see you at this one!)

Melissa Mueller

melissajmueller

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News Flash! June Potluck!

Post by Matt on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey everyone~ so on Sunday, June 8 @ 6pm-ish Becky and I are hosting the next community potluck. Our address is 921 Taughannock Blvd (west shore of Cayuga Lake). Our driveway is on the right as you're coming from Cass Park...about a mile or two from the hangar theatre, look for a 45mph sign and our driveway is right before it between two pillars. We live in the basement apartment.

Please park on the road across from our driveway. We have a beach, a dock, a nature trail across the road, and a fire pit. Hopefully between all those avenues and the fact that there will be food and good company, people will be able to enjoy themselves! Bring yourselves, bring friends, bring your fishing poles, and cloths to swim in (cold can be nonexistant if you let it). PLEASE hope/pray/dance for good weather as thats when our place is the most enjoyable.

If you have any questions or need better directions hit me up. Hope to see ya'll on Sunday.
Matt's email: mry7@cornell.edu
Matt's phone: 229-8463

Matt

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down