January Potluck--Bring Your Creative Self

Go down

January Potluck--Bring Your Creative Self

Post by melissajmueller on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:51 pm

Come One, Come All to the next installment of the Primitive Pursuits monthly potluck!

On January 11th at 5:30PM we will gather at my home in Northeast Ithaca (call for directions) with a theme of Creativity. It will be like Show and Tell, with a chance for everyone to show or explain some creative aspect of themselves. If you do watercolor, or make paper, or knit, or weave baskets, or write poetry, or make music, or are a storyteller or actor or chef...bring a sample for us to enjoy!

I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "I'm not creative" or "I could never show my work in public". I want to encourage you to expand your definition of "creative": perhaps you have a talent for creative decision-making or problem-solving; maybe you enjoy creating peace in your home or life. We would love to know something about how you do that! If you prefer not to bring an actual sample of your work, perhaps you could bring a photo or just describe it to us.

Please also bring a dish to share, a child if you have one handy, and call ahead if you want to bring a dog.

Happy New Year!
Melissa Mueller
Primitive Pursuits Program Manager
272-2292 ext. 195

melissajmueller

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down