Tracks

Go down

Tracks

Post by Sarah on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:54 pm

Today i went out to my sit spot for the first time in a while, and the first time in the snow and it was an interesting time. First i was looking for a stick in my front yard and as i got to the place i saw some cool animal tracks, some from my cat i think and some that to me looked like bunny or something that hops and 4 feet. Then i was walking back to my spot by the creek and saw so many tracks in the snow from animals, it was really cool. In one place there were i think deer tracks in a line and it looked like there were two deer who walked in that place but both going different ways, one was heading to my right and the other to my left, and i saw so many deer tracks. Then i get to the creek and there is ice everywhere, it was so pretty. Got to sit in my spot and think and do some work. At some point i might go back out and take some pictures of the tracks and post them.

Well that is my story. See you all next weekend.

Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tracks

Post by melissajmueller on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 am

Thanks, Sarah! I'm glad you saw some ineresting tracks. Did the tracks that looked like bunny tracks have two feet that were twice as big as the the tracks, or even bigger? Snow and ice are so cool!

See you next weekend!

Melissa

melissajmueller

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down