Calling All YEL-ers

Go down

Calling All YEL-ers

Post by melissajmueller on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Hey Everybody!!

Our final campout (for now) is almost here! It's coming up next weekend, February 16th and 17th. As we mentioned, we're joining with the afterschool groups from Danby and Lansing, and you will each play a role in helping facilitate the weekend (generally the same role you played last time). We appreciate your help, and hope the campout is fun for you. In fact, we'll make sure it isn't all work and that there is time for us just to enjoy our last time together, too.

Here's what you need to know:

We need you to be at 4-H Acres at 9:00 AM on Saturday the 16th. It's important that you're there on time so we have a little time to organize ourselves before the other groups arrive at 9:30.

Bring basically the same stuff you brought last time; it's hard to say right now what the weather will be like so keep an eye on the forecast and be prepared.

Get picked up at 4-H Acres at noon on Sunday. The other groups will be leaving earlier but we want some time at the end to wrap things up with you.

Please get in touch to tell us you can make it!!

Cheers,
Melissa
(remember, you can email me at mjm463@cornell.edu or call 272-2292 (office) or 216-4297 (home))

melissajmueller

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Calling All YEL-ers

Post by Sarah on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey Melissa,

I will be there this weekend for sure. I am really looking forward to it!

See you guys then

Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down